Mesmerizing Messenger Bag
The Mesmerizing Messenger Bag looks great, but it’s also very functional. It’s big enough to hold a binder 3 inches wide – nice and roomy! It’s also completely lined with fluffy fleece, so it’s padded to protect your precious cargo. Don’t balk – the fleece lining is super easy to make, and I’ve included all the steps below. Add the optional strap adjuster and it’s the perfect crochet bag pattern for tweens to adults!
Additional supplies needed:
- 47″ by 17.5″ fabric for lining – fleece or other non-raveling fabric preferred
- 2 yds 1″ wide polyester/nylon strap/webbing, or strap of your choice
- 2″ button
- crochet thread, size 5 or 10 sewing thread
- sharp tapestry/yarn needle
- strap adjuster (optional)
- stitch markers
Update 7/31/13: Video tutorial for the stitch pattern used available at http://www.mooglyblog.com/leaping-stripes-blocks-blanket-...