Midtown Ribbed Pixie
The Midtown Ribbed Pixie will stretch to fit a wide variety of baby heads, making it one of the more versatile hats in a newborn’s wardrobe. All-over ribbing and long ties under the chin help keep this hat in place while keeping little ears warm.
- Instructions for two hat sizes – newborn and 0-6 months
- Photo tutorial for the Three Needle Bind-Off
- Permission to sell finished hats from this pattern!
- Approximately 40 yards worsted weight yarn (used in photo - I Love This
- Size US 9 / 5.5 mm straight needles
- ONE size US 9 / 5.5 mm double-pointed needles
- Darning needle for weaving in ends.
16 sts x 4” in stockinette (row gauge unimportant)
newborn (0-6 months)