Mini Hotshot (for teddies)
Mini Hotshot, written by the fabulous Christine Jeffery, is the complimentary teddy pattern to the updated The Little Rascals ebook - a series of 3 unisex, easy to knit, seamless (topdown) and versatile patterns. This little v-necked Hotshot with decorative hood is quick and easy to knit and fits teddies or soft bodied dolls with an 11” chest.
The e-book is a comprehensive, detailed pattern with almost every imaginable extra possible! The new improved pick-a-path style pattern has so many options to allow you to choose your own way through the pattern, creating your own unique garment for a loved one.
As well as this the main patterns are also able to be downloaded individually as of May 2012.
The complete e-book now contains instructions for:
- Contrast colour edge (designed for those that dislike picking up stitches this is done as the garment is being knitted but is a skill for an intermediate level knitter)
- Moss or garter stitch edge
- Collars in either rib, moss or garter stitch
- Wide or tapered sleeves
- Cables in the raglan, kangaroo pocket or hood
- Kangaroo or patch pockets As well as exclusive Watermellish Charts and this pattern, Mini Hotshot (for teddies)
Now LICENSE FREE!
In purchasing any patterns by Julia Stanfield you are also purchasing the rights to use this pattern for small scale commercial purposes, making items personally. Please credit any items you knit for sale back to this pattern and Julia Stanfield as the designer.