Miniature Sock Monkey
In this pattern you will find all the instructions step by step to crochet a miniature Sock Monkey.
The sock monkey in the picture is 40mm tall (1.57”), crocheted with #12 cotton thread and sewing thread for the muzzle.
The pattern is written in english (US terms) and is suitable for beginner crocheters. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi (work single crochet in a spiral, increase and decrease).
Pattern is available for instant download in Adobe PDF format.
To make this miniature Sock Monkey you will need:
- Brown and White cotton thread #12
- White and red sewing cotton thread/embroidery floss for the muzzle;
- Black sewing cotton thread/embroidery floss for the eyes;
- One strand of red cotton thread for the red lines of the limbs and the ribbon;
- Hooks: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4) - 0.6 mm (USA #14 - UK #6)
- I stitched the eyes with French Knots but if you prefer you can use 2 tiny black onyx round beads –1mm
- Polyester fiberfill
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please do not share, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.