This heavily textured cowl looks complex but is easy to work. Wear it pulled down over your shoulders or piled up around your neck for stylish warmth.
Finished Measurements :
Neck edge circumference: 32 (34, 38, 40, 42) inches
Lower edge circumference: 42 1/2 (45 1/4, 50 1/2, 53 1/4, 56) inches
- Worsted weight yarn* (215 yds/ 100g per hank): 3 (3, 4, 4, 4) hanks berry pie mix #62171
- Size 6 (4mm) 32-inch circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 32-inch circular needle
- Size 8 (5mm) 32-inch circular needle
- Size 9 (5.5mm) 32-inch circular needle
- Size 10 (6mm) 32-inch circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
Sample project was completed with Ultra Alpaca (50% alpaca/50% wool) from Berroco.
15 sts and 22 rnds = 4 inches/10cm in St st with largest needle.
20 sts and 28 rnds = 4 inches/10cm in St st with smallest needle.
To save time, take time to check gauge.