This listing is for knitted toy pattern to help you create your very own Monkey.
This PDF file is 12 pages long and contain many detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions.
The supplies you will need:
• Approx. 60g Rose Color Eyelash Yarn
• Approx. 20g Brown Color Yarn (Double Knitting 100g-300m approx.)
• Approx. 5g Yellow Color Yarn
• Less than 5g Pink White Color Yarn
• Black yarn or Embroidery Floss (for stitching the mouth and the face outline)
• Rose yarn (DK) (for sewing the details together)
• Toy Stuffing
• A Pair of Knitting Needles (2mm)
• A Pair of Plastic Eyes (beads, buttons)
• Sewing Needle
• Tweezers for stuffing
Finished size is 12 inches (30cm)
*COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This pattern is protected under law by copyright © 2015 LHCpatterns. Merchants may not download or print it for sale or distribution. This pattern may not be translated, reproduced or circulated in another language. Purchasing, downloading or printing this pattern constitutes agreement to these terms.