Mr. Crabby/ Carlos, die Krabbe
errata Little Legs, round 1 should read: “Sc 6 times in 2nd ch from hook”, and the stitch count for following rounds should read (6).
This is a ‘soft-shelled’ crab of a new kind! With his big eyes and adorable pinchers, this guy is sure to alleviate any crabbiness you might have!
Size: Approx 6” tall, 16” clawspan
Yarns: Frog Tree Picoboo (60% pima cotton/ 40% bamboo; 1.75oz/50g; 116 yds/106m)
- MC: 2 skeins in color 1011 (red)
- CC: 10 yards in color 1001 (white)
Hooks and Notions:
- Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Two 12mm black plastic craft eyes
- A few handfuls of stuffing
6 rnds of sc = 2.5” diameter circle