Difficulty rating: Tangy
- small: finished chest 37.75”, length 25”
- medium: finished chest 41”, length 27”
- large: finished chest 45.25”, length 27”
- x-large: finished chest 49.5”, length 29”
- xx-large: finished chest 53.75”, length 30”
This is a straightforward and rewarding project that will keep the wearer warm and cozy on weekend walks in the snow or long winter days at work.
The overall Dot Pattern pattern is easy to memorize and provides an interesting texture that complements the simple lines of the sweater. Worked in the round from the bottom up, the project is divided at the arm holes and worked back and forth for the front and back, and then rejoined at the shoulders.
Decorative overcast shoulder seams provide strength and stability. The easy, slouchy funnel neck is worked in the round once the shoulder seams are finished. Drop sleeves are picked up and worked in the round from the top down to ensure a perfect fit. Simple garter stitch edging on the sleeves and hem complements the Dot Pattern pattern.