Mrs. Claus Doll
Pattern description from Handknit Holidays: “Santa may get all the credit on Christmas Eve, but we know that behind nearly every great man, there’s a woman who’s really running the show. It’s time to give Mrs. Claus her due. After generations of keeping the elves in line, collating the Christmas lists, and baking enough cookies to feed and army, she’s honored here by Cindy Taylor in a very soft, very cuddle doll, compete with knitted-on high heeled boots and a choice of petticoats and dresses. Mrs. Claus does not scrimp on style.”
- Mission Falls 1824 Wool (100% wool; 85 yards / 50 grams): 1 skein each in black (A), pink (D), blue (E), wine (F), olive (G), and gold (H)
- Mission Falls 1824 Cotton (100% cotton; 84 yards / 50 grams): 1 skein each in ivory (B) and flax (C)
- Shown in book in the following colors: Boots (A); Body (B); hair (C); solid dress (D); 2-color dress (G and H); petticoat (D, E, and F)
- One set of five double-pointed needles (dpn) size US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Change needles size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn needle, polyester fiberfill, crochet hook size H/8 (5 mm), 2 buttons for dress, scrap embroidery floss for eyes and mouth, embroidery needle, 1.25” plastic ring for hair bun.