Muriel the Butterfly
Who can resist an adorable butterfly?
This cutie comes with instructions for inserting a rattle… so she’s the perfect play-thing for your little one!
Muriel measures 6” tall when completed with worsted weight yarn, but can be made bigger or smaller by using thicker or thinner yarn! She’s also a great stash-buster!
To complete this pattern, you’ll need:
- Size H (5.0mm) hook, or size to get a nice-looking fabric
- 3 colors of worsted weight yarn (Cascade 220 Superwash used in the sample): grey (40 yards), blue (45 yards) and white (10 yards)
- A pair of 12mm plastic craft eyes
- Polyester stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- 1x1 inch square of pink felt
- Craft glue
- 1.5 inch rattle insert (optional)
This cutie is an easy-level pattern that requires basic crochet skills.
You’ll need to:
- single crochet
This pattern is a pdf that contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost!