Not A Cowl
For some reason, I’m not exactly sure why, but I have a cowl aversion. Not an aversion to garments like this one, but rather a dislike of calling these garments cowls. Therefore, this is a pattern for a neckwarmer and Not A Cowl.
Definition from Merriam-Webster.com
- A hood or long hooded cloak especially of a monk.
- A drapped neckline on a woman’s garment.
- A chimney covering designed to improve the draft
- The top portion of the front part of an automobile body forward of the two front doors to which are attached the windshield and instrument board.
- The cowling on an aircraft.