Ogre Doug - Wallykazam
Wally’s good friend and the oldest of the friends, Ogre Doug is a thoughtful and gentle seven-year-old ogre. As the neighborhood’s creature expert, he likes studying creatures, playing with creatures and writing songs about creatures.
Ogre Doug pattern is very detailed and not recommended for a beginner crocheter. This is a 13 page pdf file. There are many helpful pictures to help you better understand the pattern.
He measures approx. 11 inches tall.
All my patterns have been tested before publishing.
You will need…
● Red Heart With Love in Cornsilk for his skin color
● Red Heart With Love in Mallard for his shirt
● Red Heart With Love in Mango for his hair
● Red Heart Super Saver Solids in Coffee for his pants
● Red Heart Super Saver Solids in Frosty Green
● Small amount of white for eyes and crosses on shirt
● Small amount of black yarn for smile
● 14mm safety eyes (I used transparent aqua)
● 3.25mm crochet hook (Size D)
● Fiberfill Stuffing
● Yarn Needle
● Sewing Pins to hold pieces in place before sewing (optional)
● Stitch Markers
● Glue Gun, optional for hair. You can also sew your hair on.
Stitches and Abbreviations used…
● Ch - chain
● Sl - slip stitch
● Sc - single crochet
● Hdc - half double crochet
● St - stitch
● Sts - stitches
● Rpt - repeat
● Inc - increase, 2 sc in the same space
● Dec - decrease or sc2tog (single crochet 2 together)