Oh Christmas Trees
A tactile triumvirate of Tannenbaums to knit and enjoy. Not one, not two, but three different tree patterns in one! These lovely trees knit up quickly and easily and will make a great knitted centerpiece, softie or stocking stuffer.
Each tree uses about 90 yards of worsted weight green yarn, and small amounts of brown and red. A good pattern for using up leftover yarn!
- knitting in the round
- increasing and decreasing
- completely seamless!
- each tree requires less than one skein of worsted weight yarn in green, brown, and red.
- 6 double-pointed needles, size 4 (3.5mm).
- 2 straight needles, size 7 (4.5mm).
- popsicle sticks, a dowel, and glue for the base.