On the Spice Market
If you purchase 5 patterns from my Ravelry Store at the same time (add them all to your cart before you check out), the least expensive one will be free.
Are you searching the souk for treasures?
You’ll find one in On the Spice Market, an asymmetrical triangle shawl featuring a zesty mixture of textures, slipped stitches, and short rows.
Its generous size lets you style it a variety of ways—however you do, you’re sure to get compliments!
The garter stitch stripes and contrast slipped stitch rows are perfect for showcasing a gradient of colors, like this kit of Yummy 2-Ply Toes by Miss Babs.
Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply
- 1 skein in „White Pepper“ (MC), 107 g / 379 yds [347 m] used for sample
Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply Toes
- 1 skein in „Ground Anise“ (CC1), 31 g / 112 yds [103 m] used for sample
- 1 skein in „Kaffir Lime“ (CC2), 30 g / 108 yds [99 m] used for sample
- 1 skein in „Cumin“ (CC3), 27 g / 98 yds [90 m] used for sample
- 1 skein in „Turmeric“ (CC4), 24 g / 87 yds [80 m] used for sample
- 1 skein in „Paprika“ (CC5), 21 g / 76 yds [70 m] used for sample
- 1 skein in „Sumach“ (CC6), 19 g / 69 yds [63 m] used for sample
Pattern has been tech edited and test knitted.
Do you like my designs and want to join me on the journey? You’ll find a Ravelry group for discussing my patterns, for test knits and KALs here.