Origami Bag by Brenda K. B. Anderson
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 4 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Crochet Today!, 2012
© Brenda K. B. Anderson 2012
Trade paper for a textured stitch and colorful yarn to make this cleverly folded bag.
- Quilter’s pins
- 6 removable stitch markers (1 of a contrasting color or size)
- 2 sets of 7/16”/1cm eyelets with attachment tool (Dritz Extra-Large Eyelet Kit #660)
- 2 buttons, 1 1/8”/2.5cm diameter (La Mode #2623)
- 2 flat buttons, .75”/2cm–1.25”/3cm diameter
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- Yarn needle
Width Approx 20”/51cm at bottom edge
Height 10”/25.5cm at side edges
Strap 24”/61cm long