Over the Willamette
This triangle wool scarf makes a great single-skein project, or can be enlarged to a full-sized shawl.
NOTE: you’ll need more yarn if you’re enlarging your project.
Pattern is in US crochet terms.
Includes written instructions and charts.
Please note this pattern is rated Easy, but it is not a beginner project and you are expected to know how to read crochet patterns.
Version 2 published September 2015:
- Added stitch counts where applicable
- Included more details in the instructions for enlarging
- Corrected a couple of minor errors
Version 1 Errata:
* Row 32: after the ** should read:
sc in tr, 2 sc in ch-sp, skip hdc, 2 sc in ch-sp, sc in tr; repeat from ** to end.
* Blocking pins should be added to Materials list.