Pair of Christmas Stockings by Ann E. Smith
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© 1996 House of White Birches
Pair of Christmas Stockings
This pattern is available for free.
Also available at Free-Crochet.com.
- 1 skein (100g per skein) each #90042 Holiday Red, #9043 Christmas Green, #9060 Black and #90200 Snow White
- Small amounts #9073 Chestnut Brown and #90083 Canary Yellow
- 1 yd ribbon or cord for each stocking
- 6 gold 1/4 in. jingle bells
- Sewing needle and red thread
- Yarn needle
Additional Gauge: 6 double crochet rows = 2 inches.
Was available from the Solutia website.