Peacock Feather Stool Cover and Garland
This PDF crochet pattern is for:
- The “Pop-Up” peacock feather in 2 different sizes.
- The “Pop-Up” peacock feather garland with 2 tiny feathers at each end of the string.
- The 22 cm / 8.8 inch stool cover as shown in the pictures.
- Instructions how to adjust the stool cover for different stool sizes.
- Instructions how to attach the feathers to the stool cover.
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona mercerized cotton, sport weight, 5 ply.
Level: This design is suitable for INTERMEDIATE-level crocheters.
Clear written instructions
Photo tutorial (over 30 instructional photos) to guide you through every step
US and UK crochet terms
Scheepjes Catona color numbers
© Christa Veenstra 2016
When you buy my original design patterns, feel free to sell the items that you make from them. You bought them, so do with the finished items what you want. I do want to ask you though that you credit me for the design with a link to my shop, especially when selling the items online.
Please note that it is not allowed to sell or distribute my patterns to others (they are for personal use only) for that would be an infringement of copyright.