Pepe the Preppy Polar Bear
This cute li’l fella is a quick, in-the-round project. Pepe’s scarf can be custom-colored as you wish and would make a cute college mascot!
- Worsted weight yarn* (110 yds/ 50g per ball): 2 balls white #24065 (MC), small amounts avocado #23766 (A) and sapphire heather #23899 (B)
- Size 4 (3.5mm) set of double-point needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 5 (3.75mm) needles (for scarf )
- 2 (12mm) safety eyes* in blue
- 18mm bear safety nose*
- Small amount black yarn for mouth
- Polyester fiberfill
- Stitch markers
- Row counter (optional)
Sample project was completed with Wool of the Andes (100% Peruvian Highland wool) from KnitPicks, and safety eyes and nose from www.etsy.com/shop/oliverboliver.