Pilgrims, Cotton and Patience
What’s Thanksgiving without a celebration of the Pilgrims?!? Meet Cotton and Patience, our adorable boy and girl pilgrims! Yes! This pattern includes instructions for both!
Cotton measures about 13” tall and Patience is 11” tall… but they can be made bigger or smaller by using thicker or thinner yarn!
For either cutie, you’ll need:
- Size H (5.0mm) hook, or size to get a nice-looking fabric
- A pair of 12mm black craft eyes
- Polyester stuffing
- Tapestry needle
For Cotton, you’ll also need:
- 5 colors of worsted weight yarn (Plymouth Galway Worsted is used in the sample): black (115 yards), tan (35 yds), white (20 yds), grey (10 yds) & brown (15 yds)
- 2x2” square of yellow felt
- Craft glue
- 3x3” piece of cardboard
For Patience, you’ll also need:
* 3 colors of worsted weight yarn (Plymouth Galway Worsted is used in the sample): black (135 yards), tan (35 yds) & white (55 yds)
These cuties are an intermediate-level pattern. You’ll need to:
- single crochet
- change colors
- work in rows
This pattern is a pdf that contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost!