The Poole Harbor hooded pullover is perfect as a swimsuit cover-up or a breezy summer layer. Knit in a DK weight cotton-blend, the zigzagging lace stripes allow for warm summer breezes to flow through. Worked as a top-down raglan, the Henley neckline and side vents will show off some fun buttons. The hood is picked up from the provisional neck cast-on and worked last.
Finished Bust Size
33 (36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57) inches
Suggested ease of 2-4 inches
- Knit Picks, CotLin DK, 70% Tanguis Cotton, 30% Linen; 123 yards/50 grams. Shown in “Clementine.”
- Approximately 1000 (1100, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1700, 1900, 2000, 2150) yards DK weight yarn.
* 12-14 buttons, size 5/8” or 7/8”
* US 6 / 4 mm circular needles throughout
or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- stitch holders or scrap yarn
- 4 stitch markers
18 sts = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
* If you are using a cotton or cotton blend yarn, be
sure to consider the vertical stretch of the finished fabric. Lengths are given “pre-stretch.” Anticipate 10-20% additional length if you choose to adjust lengths.
* Only one needle size is used throughout.
Sample shown in size 42, modeled with 4” positive ease at the bust.