Poppy Barefoot Sandals
These Poppy Barefoot Sandals are great for summer time and can even be worn into the water! They also look good worn with sandals or low cut flats! They can be made with crochet thread or with worsted weight yarn - this is two patterns in one! Plus I’ve included tons of pictures to help you along the way!
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Stitches & Techniques used: chains, triple/treble crochet, invisible join.
Thread version: (unstretched) from top of toe loop to top of the last leaf = approxiamtely 4 1/2 inches. Straps can be made any length. Flowers measure about 1 1/4 inches across.
Worsted weight version: (unstretched) from top of toe loop to top of flower = approxiamtely 4 inches. Straps can be made any length. Flowers measure about 2 1/4 inches across.
For thread version:
• Size C (2.5mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge)
• DMC Mouline Special 25 embroidery floss - 2 skeins of orange for the flowers, 1 skein of darker orange for center of the flowers, and 3 skeins of green for the leaves/sandal
For worsted weight version:
• Size G (4mm) Crochet hook (or size needs to obtain gauge)
• Small amounts of worsted weight yarn in green and 2 shades of orange
Needed for both versions:
• Stitch Marker
• Needle for finishing
• Fabric glue for finishing (optional but recommended, especially for the thread version)
You are welcome and encouraged to sell any items you make using this pattern! All I ask is that when selling online, please credit Julie King / Gleeful Things & provide a link to www.gleefulthings.com. You may NOT sell the pattern, share or distribute it in any form, repost it online, or alter it to claim it as your own (this includes charts & translations to other languages).
Copyright © 2014 Julie King / Gleeful Things. All Rights Reserved.