Powder Room Tote by Brenda K. B. Anderson
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 5 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Your Knitting Life, 2012
Powder Room Tote
Stitch up a charming toiletry case with extra personality, thanks to self-striping yarn and a cheery felt flower.
- Plastic canvas, 5.75”/14.5cm by 2.75”/7cm
- 1 piece felt, 7”/18cm square
- 2 pieces felt, 3”/7.5cm square (for Flower)
- 1 button, .75”/19mm
- 1 plastic zipper, 10”/25.5cm long
- Sewing needle and thread to match zipper
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
Depth 3”/7.5cm deep