Precious Baby Playset
This sweet little baby has so many cute features…10 little toes, thumbs and even an adorable belly button!
Pattern includes instructions for everything you see - the baby doll, bonnet, cardigan, diaper, booties and little knit-look teddy bear!
• Dk or light worsted weight yarn in color of choice for baby (approx. 160 yards) and teddy bear (small amount).
• Sport weight yarn in colors of choice for cardigan, bonnet, booties, diaper, and teddy’s ribbon – approx. 150 yards each of 2 colors
• Crochet hook size d (3.25 mm)
• 9 mm safety eyes
• Yarn needle
• Black embroidery thread for teddy eyes, nose & mouth
• Buttons for diaper (2) and cardigan (1)
• Needle & thread
Finished Dimensions: Baby = 11” tall standing; Teddy = 4” tall standing.
Skill level: Intermediate
Stitches used include - ch, sl st, sc, hdsl (plus a cast-on half double treble stitch which is fully explained with photos and link to a video stitch demonstration)
Pattern is written in standard American terms.