Pretty Belle Pleated Ruffle Sweater
This pretty belle sweater is the sweetest thing on any baby! What’s even sweeter is that the pattern comes with 2 options for the ruffle edging. The two edges are shown in the photos, and the sweater itself is completely reversible. What’s even better is the sweater is knitted all in one piece! Completely seamless and all you need are two straight knitting needles. So put away all your knitting knick-knacks, sit back and enjoy some sweet knitting!
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format with easy to follow, step by step instructions.
- Pattern includes color photos to help you along the way.
- Size of Pattern: (0-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-2 years)
- Measurements for around chest are: (18, 20, 22) inches
- You will need straight knitting needles, yarn, one button, and a yarn needle.
- Skill level - Easy Plus to Intermediate, you will need to know the following stitches: K, P, Kfb, YO, BO, K2tog.
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.
I’m on Facebook! “Like” my facebook page to get updates on my latest projects or visit www.thecreateryshop.com: