This trio of linen stitch bracelets is the perfect way to use the remainders of your most beautiful yarns--little works of art for your wrist.
This pattern, and items made from it, are for personal use only. While I cannot stop anyone from doing so, if you feel somehow entitled to personally profit from selling items made using my designs:
- acknowledge me as the designer.
- knit the item properly (no one likes sloppy seconds).
- make a donation from each sale (yes, every single one) to your local food bank.
Knitting Instructors/Teachers may use this pattern to teach a class without asking permission first, but:
- do not charge your students for using this pattern. Do not bundled the pattern with yarn and buttons.
- have your students print the pattern out themselves.
- linen stitch is meant to be knit tightly--this is not the best project for new or beginner knitters.
Charity Sales are permitted but my version of chairty does not include “personal charity.”