- 3 cones of Habu Textiles’ Linen Wrapped Silk, 99% silk, 1% linen, in the color Salmon N-97-8
- 6 cones of Habu Textiles’ Cotton Nerimaki Slub, 100% cotton, in the color Undyed 45-1
- 2 skeins of Purl Soho’s Line Weight, 100% merino wool, in the color Ballet Pink
- For the Body: A US #7 circular or straight knitting needle. (I used a 20-inch circular needle; a 24 or 32-inch circular needle would work just as well.)
- For the Ribbing: A US #6, 24-inch or longer circular needle.
20 stitches x 30 rows = 4 x 4 inches in stockinette stitch, using the larger needle
- 19 stitches x 36 rows = 4 x 4 inches in 2 x 2 rib, using the smaller needle
One size fits chest measurements from 30 to 44 inches in circumference.
- Finished length from bottom hem to top of shoulder: 23 inches
- Finished width across chest, measurement taken with wrap lying flat: 23 inches
- Finished armhole circumference: 14 1/2 inches
- You will knit this entire pattern holding together one strand of all three yarns.
- Because this wrap is in reverse stockinette, the purl side of the fabric is the “right side”. Throughout the pattern I will refer to the sides of the fabric as the “knit side” and the “purl side” to avoid confusion.