Princess Squares Blanket by Pam Allen
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 105 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Princess Squares Blanket
Errata available: vogueknitting.com
Pattern from Classic Elite Yarns advertisement.
The blanket employs modular knitting - knit as squares each with one main color and one of six contrasting colors.
- 4 balls main color: 3485 - Milord’s Mallard
- 1 ball color A: 3468 - Orange Attitude
- 1 ball color B: 3489 - Pink Damask
- 1 ball color C: 3409 - Proud Peacock
- 1 ball color D: 3460 - Greatest Green
- 1 ball color E: 3432 - Majesty’s Magenta
- 1 ball color F: 3456 - Emily’s Lilac
Alternate colors also shown:
- Main Color: 3403 - Genteel Gray
- Color A & D: 3438 - Noble Nutmeg
- Color B & E: 3477 - Charcoal
- Color C & F: 3476 - Baronet’s Brown