Purple Rain Neckwarmer
Questions on this pattern? Visit my group.
This neckwarmer was inspired by Prince’s song and movie “Purple Rain.” This pattern is available as part of a 4-pattern ebook including mitts, hat and cowl.
Pattern has been test knitted by multiple knitters and tech edited by Lauren Cross (crazyl).
Skills learned: Beading (full photo tutorial provided) and cabling without a cable needle (instructions provided)
Skill Level: Intermediate or Adventurous Beginner
Size: One size. 5.5” x 25” (unblocked)
Gauge: 17 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch
- Size 5mm (US 8) circular needles or double pointed needle or size to obtain gauge
- Crochet Hook ( any size between 0.75mm-1.25mm) for beading purposes
- Approx. 90-100 size E or 5/0 glass seed beads
- 2 stitch markers (optional)
- 3 buttons (diameter ¾”/19.05mm)
- Tapestry needle