Ragna by Elsebeth Lavold
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 145 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Errata available: ingenkonst.se
Medieval-look pullover with wide flaps. Pattern consists of framed lattices bordered by cables that continue unbroken to the neckline and shoulders. Cables are repeated on sleeves. Pattern for matching cap is included.
- Only one size given, but page 121 of the book (“Sizes and Fit”) has information on how to knit in other sizes.
- Bust: approx. 47.5 in / 120 cm
- Length: approx. 27.5 in / 70 cm
- 1870 yds (10 balls) Rowan Magpie Tweed
- 5 mm / US 8 needles
- 4 mm / US 6 circular needles, 40 cm / 16” long for neck