It’s no secret that I love a good drink, be it beer, wine or a cocktail. This particular cowl was inspired by a favorite cocktail of mine, the Railroadster, both in color and in name.
This one-skein knit is quick, easy, reversible and truly seamless with an invisible graft to complete the cowl. And of course… if you’d like to sip while you knit, you can visit my BLOG for the cocktail recipe!
- Manos Del Uruguay Maxima “Camo” (24” shown)
- Manos Del Uruguay Maxima “Spirulina” (32” modelled)
- This pattern includes directions for a cowl, knit flat, and seamed.
- Techniques used include a provisional cast-on and a modified kitchener graft.
- Needle length is based on preference but should be at least 8” long to accommodate the height of the cowl.