Rainbow Slipper Socks by Rina Artstain
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 56 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Rainbow Slipper Socks
This pattern is available for free.
- This pattern is worked in the round, do not turn or join unless instructed.
- Colors are changed in the bottom/back of the sock, so they are less visible.
- When changing colors – simply crochet over the left over tails of yarn, it will leave almost no need for weaving in loose ends.
- I use a thicker yarn then you would normally use for socks. The rainbow socks are made with worsted weight yarn, and the other socks in this post are made with super bulky and novelty furry yarn. I also make the toe a bit more round than you would for a fitted sock, I think it looks nicer for slippers, and since they aren’t meant to fit inside anything – the little bit of extra ease around the toes is nice.
- The instructions in this post were written and tested on the rainbow slipper socks, woman European size 39-41, us size 9-10, but rule of thumb instructions are given to adjust for other yarn weights, different fits and other sizes.