Reindeer Amigurumi Christmas Animal Doll
You probably thought Rudolph was the coolest reindeer on earth, but you’d better think again after meeting this reindeer !
This pattern will guide you to crochet a reindeer as shown in picture. Pattern includes instructions for the jacket as well.
Finished size will be approx. 14” (35 cm) tall, made using acryllic yarn (8 ply / dk) and hook size E (3.5 mm).
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this doll, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochethook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment. There is also a printer friendly version included.
As of now there is a BONUS PATTERN available to download when you purchase the Amigurumi Reindeer Pattern from my Ravelry store.
With this Apron Crochet Pattern you can make a cute female version of this reindeer or make a reindeer couple to complete your Christmas decorations !
Used stitches : chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Fiberfill stuffing , safety eyes 10.5 mm
- Yarn in the colours brown (approx. 90 gram), small amounts of red, white, green, dark brown.
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, optional : brown sewing thread.
Skill level : advanced beginner
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
Please note, you might be interested in the Christmas Amgurumi eBook, which contains 4 patterns, including this one !