Reindeer Mittens by Amy Gaines
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 5 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Amy Gaines
This pattern is available for free.
Finished Circumference (of hand): 5 1/2 (7, 8) in.
Finished Length”: 7(8, 8 1/2) in., not including Antlers
Very small amount of stuffing (for Antlers)
Small amount of black yarn (for embroidering face)
- Each Mitten is worked in continuous rnds, do not join or turn at end of rnds.
- Left and right Mittens are worked the same, beg at the cuff ribbing.
- Ribbing is worked back and forth in rows, then joined to make a ring.
- Thumbs are shaped with increases.
- Antlers and other details are worked separately then sewn to Mittens. Eyes and mouth are embroidered.