River Rose Pillow Cover
Purchase ANY 3 Patterns & Receive 10% Off: Use Coupon Code: 3PACK, Purchase ANY 4 Patterns & Receive 15% Off: Use Coupon Code: 4PACK, Purchase ANY 5 Patterns & Receive 20% Off: Use Coupon Code: 5PACK.
‘By shallow rivers…there will I make thee beds of roses and a thousand fragrant posies’
Make a statement with the River Rose Cushion and add a touch of poetry to your home.
Runner up in the #HPShowdown2
Pattern is written in UK and US terms and includes explanations of all stitches and abbreviations. Guidance and a photo tutorial included on how to add the zip to your cushion.
Yarn: 10ply / yarn weight #4 Worsted / Aran
Stylecraft Special Aran used in photos:
- Black / 50g / 98m / 107 yds
- Camel / 50g / 98m / 107 yds
- Khaki (Green) / 150g / 294m / 321 yds
- Lipstick (Red) / 110g / 206m / 235 yds
- Pomegranate (Pink) / 60g / 118m / 128 yds
Hook: 5.5 mm (US size I)
You will also need:
- A yarn needle
- 20-22 inch pillow pad (depending on how tightly you crochet. The inner should be bigger than your finished outer so it plumps up thepillow).
- 18 inch zip
If you like this pattern then please come check out my other designs: www.ravelry.com/designers/heather-c-gibbs
This pattern is (c) designed by Heather Gibbs 2015 and is for Personal use only, not for resale. Patterns are not to be copied, sold or distributed. However, you are welcome to donate, gift as well as sell any of your finished items (if you are an Individual Crafter). If you sell your work online, please credit the work as appropriate and link to my pages where you can: