To purchase this pattern, please contact the designer here: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/megan-grewal
Errata: Pg 3: Lower body measurements are measured from the beginning of the oval pattern, NOT the CO edge.
Pg.3 - Decrease Rnd; For Sizes 0-1, 4 & 10 years ONLY: Cont as established with oval cable patt on front and back and stockinette at each side, for .75(-, -, .5, -, -, 1)” OR approx every 6(-, -, 4, -, -, 7)th rnd.
Dec Rnd:Oval patt to 1 st before marker, remove marker, k2tog, k to 2sts before marker, ssk, remove marker; rep from * once more. = 96(-, -, 128, -, -, 160)sts
A modern, fitted tunic featuring a stylish A-line shape with increases at each side. The front and back both feature a calbed oval pattern and the bottom edge has an accented border with stranded birds and flowers. Garter bands flank the border and a picot edging finishes it off sweetly. Working Roberta in a larger size also makes a stylish dress that little girls can wear until it becomes a tunic.
- Worked from the bottom up, seamlessly, in the round
- Sleeves are seamless, then attached to be worked with the body
- Buttons and holes worked alone one of the front raglan edges.
- 3/4 or full sleeve lengths
• Three Irish Girls Springvale Super Merino DK; Main Color (MC): 250(330, 380, 500, 570, 640, 780) yds (shown in Mediterranean)
• Three Irish Girls Springvale Super Merino DK; Contrast Color (CC): 80(100, 100, 120, 120, 140, 160) yds (shown in Marmalade)
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate