Rocky Shoal Headband
The cables allude to water rushing over the rocks on the sandy, rocky, shores of a river. I picture someone wearing this, a chunky sweater, barefoot, jeans rolled up, walking along the banks, stopping occasionally to pick up and skip a rock on a brisk Autumn morning.
You can purchase the slouch & headband pattern together for $7 here!
Yarn: Worsted Weight- 150yds
Hook: H/5mm & I/5.5mm
Notions: 1 or more buttons
• These measurements are approximated actual subjects may vary.
• Gauge: rows 1-17= 2.75” wide and 5” long
• This pattern comes in the following sizes:
o Adult, but can easily be adjusted for smaller sizes.
• Ch: Chain
• Sc: Single crochet
• Dc: Double crochet
• Hdc: Half double crochet
• FPDC: Front post doube crochet
• BPDC: Back post double crochet
• FPTC: Front Post Treble
• Bpdc2Tog: Back post double
crochet 2 Together
• SlSt: slip stitch
• Puff: puff stitch
• DcDec: Double crochet Decrease
• Advanced Intermediate
If gauge is giving you problems this link may help you!
This is an original Rachel Brock pattern: Owner / Designer of Silly Stitches. This pattern is copyright protected and may not be redistributed for free or for sale