Sequin Evening Sweater by Bernhard Ulmann Co.
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Bernhard Ulmann
Sequin Evening Sweater
This pattern is available for free.
Measurements for Finished Garment:
- Width of back at underarm: 16-3/4 in.
- Width of back at shoulders: 12-3/4 in.
- Width of each front at underarm: 10-3/4 in. including crochet edge
- Length from lower edge to back neck edge: 19 in.
- Sleeves-Width below underarm: 12-1/2 in.
- Fleisher’s Brettonsheer; or Bear Brand or Bucilla Tricolaine: 8 skeins
- Three Strand Gold Embroidery Thread: 4 small skeins
- 1 pair Fleisher’s or Bucilla 14-inch Steel Knitting Needles, Size 2
- 1 Fleisher’s or Bucilla Steel Crochet Hook, Size 2
- 10 Gold Buttons 5/16 inch diameter
- 10 doz. Gold Sequins 5/16 inch diameter.
- Pattern Stitch – 7 stitches = 1 in.; 11 rows = 1 in.
- Stockinette Stitch – 15 stitches = 2 ins.; 11 rows = 1 in.