Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 6 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Lion Brand Yarn
Shaded Strip Afghan
This pattern is available for free.
- Afghan is worked in a Slip Stitch color pattern, back and forth in rows on circular needle.
- Each row is worked in just one color. The color pattern is formed by working sts with the current color and slipping sts of the previous color. The color is changed on every other row.
- When working the right side rows, slip stitches as if to purl and with yarn at back of work (wyib). When working the WS (wrong side) rows, slip stitches as if to purl with the yarn in front of work (wyif).
- Top and bottom borders are worked in one piece with the Afghan. Stitches for the side borders are picked up after Afghan has been completed.
- Stitches are increased after working the bottom border and decreased before the top border to accommodate the pattern stitch gauge.