Shawlette Fichu Firuza
Firuza originates from Persian language and means “radiant” and “turquoise”.
This is a small crescent-shaped shawlette with one of a kind lace border, made from kid-mohair and silk blend yarn.
● There are 2 fichu sizes given in the pattern.
● You can use any other natural fiber yarn of fingering weight. You can also choose solid or variegated colors.
● Fichu body is worked in garter stitch.
● In the border easy lace stitch pattern and cables are used.
● Fichu size and yardage will depend on yarn you choose and your gauge.
● It is is worked in one piece top bottom.
Size 1 (130 rows).
Yardage: 110 yds (100 m)
Final measurements after blocking: wingspan 75” (190 cm), depth 19.5” (50 cm)
Size 2 (140 rows)
Yardage: 135 yds (125 m)
Final measurements after blocking: wingspan 79” (200 cm), depth 21,5” (55 cm)
● The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
● This pattern is available in English.