Shift Knob Cover
These only take a few hours to make (quick gift!) and not to mention, it’s a great way to use up some stash yarns that you haven’t the heart to throw away!
The two original covers were made for a Subaru although I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t fit a range of other makes and models as well. I used stash yarns for both covers in a worsted weight and I tried to stick with acrylic yarns because I find them a bit more durable and better able to handle all the grabbing, pushing, shoving and whatever dirtiness might come their way.I imagine this cover can be easily sized up or down to accommodate different sizes by changing the yarn or needle size