Sirdal Adult Cardigan
A unisex cardigan knit in the round and steeked, Sirdal is a lovely variant on a classic Norwegian design.
- Five sizes are offered ranging from 41.75 inches (106cm) to 51.25 inches (130cm) finished chest measurement. A schematic provides additional measurements.
- Note The version of this pattern in the 125th Anniversary Booklet also includes children’s sizes 2 to 12 years & baby sizes 6 to 24 months.
- Double point and short and long circular needles in all sizes, or as needed to get gauge, are required.
- Two colorways are suggested. You will need 14-16 balls of the main color and 4-6 balls of the contrast color. Traditionally, these colors are high contrast--navy or black and white.
- The sweater features a sewn on woven trim. You will need approximately 2.5 yards (2.3 meters) for the body of the sweater and an additional 7/8 yards (80cm) for the sleeves.
- You will also need 8 large and 4 small pewter buttons.
This information is from the English language version of the booklet.