Snow Dancer Gloves
This pattern is also available as a Glove Kit for $28 by Clicking Here.
Sparkly snowflakes adorn these gloves designed to take away those wintery blues! This pattern lets you have fun with a unique bead attachment method that looks like embroidery, but is really worked into your knitting as you go. Make them full-fingered, or tipless - both instructions are provided.
Sizing: Two sizes: Ladies Medium (Ladies Large)
- Ladies Medium: 6.75” to 7.25” Hand circ. at knuckles. Wrist circ.: 5.5” to 6.5”
- Ladies Large: 7.5” to 8.5” Hand circ. at knuckles. Wrist circ.: 6” to 8”
- Finger length is determined by knitter.
Kits are available on our website which include:
- One skein of Sock-aholic® Serene yarn in your choice of color.
- Sparkly silver-lined crystal Czechoslavakian 06/0 Rocaille beads.
- A cute commemorative stitch marker that is guaranteed not to melt.
- and… The Snow Dancer Gloves patterns by Wendy Gaal.
Sock-aholic® Serene is dyed by hand at our brewery using a wonderfully soft 4-ply Luxury Sock Yarn made from 50% FS Alpaca, 30% Fine Merino, and 20% Tencel. Each skein contains 470 yards, and knits at a gauge of 7-9 stitches per inch using size 1-2 needles. This yarn is fabulous for warm yet lightweight garments, and its softness makes it a pleasure to handle and wear.
Washing Instructions: Hand washing in cool water is recommended to prolong the life of any hand-knit or hand-crocheted item. Roll in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring), and lay flat to dry away from direct sunlight.