Snowman, build your own
Everyone loves an adorable snowman! But who wants to be told exactly what your snowman should look like? Not me!
That’s why I created the Build Your Own Snowman pattern… a 17-page pattern (complete with step-by-step photos) full of awesome snowman options! This snowman will be about 8.5” tall when crocheted with a worsted weight yarn, depending on your hat option.
To complete your own amazing snowman, you’ll need:
- 140-170 yards of white worsted weight yarn (exact amount varies according to the options you choose, samples shown in Ella Rae Classic Wool and Spud and Chloe Sweater)
- 40-130 yards of red
- 0-110 yards of black
- 10 yards of orange
- A size H (5.0mm) crochet hook (or size required for a nice-looking fabric)
- Pair of 12mm black craft eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Locking stitch marker (for counting rounds, optional)
Depending on your option, you’ll need:
- 4x4” piece of cardboard (for Frosty’s top hat)
- 6 6mm black craft eyes (for Parson’s coal smile)
- 2 12mm black craft eyes (for Parson’s coal buttons)
Can you single crochet? Then you can make this snowman! Skills required:
- single crochet
What fabulous options are there? Check out the photo to see the choices!