The pattern contains instructions for making the same scarf with four different weights of yarn and the appropriate needles for each weight.
For DK weight:
- Gauge 22.5 stitches and 25.5 rows to 4in (10cm) in pattern with 5mm (US 8) needles
- Two balls of La Laine DK
For KW weight:
- Gauge 20 stitches and 23 rows to 4in (10cm) in pattern with 5.5mm (US 9) needles
- Two balls of Ballybrae, Classic Wool, Rustic Wool, OR Pure Wool Aran
For Mohair weight:
- Gauge 14 stitches and 17.5 rows to 4in (10cm) in pattern with 6.5mm (US 10.5) needles
- Three balls of Impressions Mohair
For Bulky weight:
- Gauge 14 stitches and 17.5 rows to 4in (10cm) in pattern with 8mm (US 11) needles
- Two balls of Icelandic
This pattern seems to have been distributed as a free single-sheet pamphlet.
It’s not clear if this pattern was originally published in the UK, AU, or Canada, or if it was actually published as a single sheet or was part of a larger source. If you know more about where this pattern came from, please edit!