Spring Savasana Socks
A very quick to knit pair of super soft, super comfy socks. Perfect to wear right after yoga (during savasana/relaxation), while reading or just when you want to put your feet up and sip some tea or hot cocoa.
- Uses only 1 skein of Ivy Brambles Superwash Worsted yarn
- Ribbing throughout cuff and all the way down the back of the leg towards the heel for maximum comfort and flexibility of wearing
- Beautiful colors to choose from
- Machine Washable!
- Lace panel down the front of the foot for decoration and also ventiliation (no more sweaty feet!)
- For feet longer than 9.5” (size 8 shoe approx.), the pattern can be kept with the shorter cuff to accomodate for the longer foot
- For feet and legs that are wider than 9.5” around, using size 7s instead of 6s for knitting creates a slightly wider sock…not at all tight around the calf.
- For a foot that is equal to or less than 9.5” around or in length, the cuff can be elongated by at least 1” on each sock if you wished to use up the entire skein…or if you like a longer leg on your socks.
Hoping you will love knitting and wearing these easy and fun socks for Spring. As always, if you have any questions or find any errors, please feel free to contact me here:
Check out my blog here: http://sleepyeyesknitting.blogspot.com
Visit The Yarn and Fiber Company online or come to the store (I work there!) in Derry, NH.
For those of you who might have been a little confused over the leg part of the sock (for length), here is what I meant:
- “Repeat row 7 until you have 4” ending with row 2 or 4 of the Vine pattern.”
Hope this helps and thanks to PigBook1 here on Ravelry for her help in test knitting this pattern for me!!