Stash Slasher Stocking Garland (Countdown)
From the pattern website: “MATERIALS:
-Worsted weight yarn, about ½ ounce per stocking
-US size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook
-Marker (I use a bobby pin)
-Ribbon for hanging about 10 inches for each stocking
-Purchased holly garland for hanging stockings
-Card stock for numbers (optional)
- Read instructions through before beginning.
- These stockings are nearly the same as my stocking ornaments, but crocheted in continuous rounds.
- I used the garland that has chained links.
- Instead of buying holly garland you can crochet a strip as I did in my other garland patterns. But since you saved money by using stash yarn splurge on the garland.
- A tug on the heel will give the stocking a better shape.
- If you are going to use the garland as a Christmas Countdown you may like to print out the numbers 1-24 on card stock.”