Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
STEWIE IS BACK!
It took a while, but the pattern update is finally here!!
Now you can make your very own crochet Stewie Griffin with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern!
Please note: this pattern is meant as a free crochet pattern. It’s not allowed to sell (parts of the) pattern. This item is meant as fan art, I do not own the copyright of Stewie Griffin/Family Guy/Fox/etc.
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK and embroidery thread
- yarn colours: beige, 130m / 145yd light blue, 40m / 45yd light yellow, 80m / 90yd white, 30m / 33yd black, 2m / 2yd
- yellow, 3m / 3yd red, 130m / 145yd
- black embroidery thread, 2m / 2yd
- tapestry/sewing needle
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills (backstitch)
Size of finished item:
When made with the described yarn and hook size, the
doll will become about 10”/25cm in length.
Overall skill level: advanced beginner.
Do you like this pattern? Feel free to make a donation to my web shop or purchase another pattern. :)