Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
For all the Family Guy fans out there! :)
Since I couldn’t find any good Stewie Griffin amigurumi crochet patterns, I decided to make one myself, and I would like to share it with you guys through Ravelry! :D
The Stewie doll is 40 centimeters/ 15.7” tall, and 30 centimeters/ 11.8” wide.
Needed stuff to make this pattern:
- a 4.0mm crochet needle
- Yarn colors: skin color, light blue, white, black, light yellow, red.
- Additional: black embroidery thread.
There are no difficult stitches you need to master to be able to crochet this doll, the only thing you need to be able to do is:
- crochet single crochets (UK: double crochets).
- increasing and decreasing stitches.
- embroider the nose, mouth and hair
I do not own the copyright of Stewie or Family Guy, so that’s why I share this pattern with you for free! ^^ Feel free to buy an other pattern from my store or donate some yarn if you want to support me in designing new patterns. :)
Due to copyright issues, this pattern is for personal use only. Items made from the pattern may not be sold.
Due to a broken computer I lost the original word .doc so at this moment I can’t update the pdf; but I found some mistakes in the parts of the shoes. I wrote down below stitch by stitch how to crochet the shoes, I hope it will help you out!
I used USA terms.
sc = single crochet
inc1 = increase 1/crochet 2 in total in the next stitch
dec1 = crochet the next 2 stitches together
dec2 = crochet the next 3 stitches together
91/92: chain 5, turn. Start working from the 2nd chain stitch as counted from the crochet needle. Crochet 3sc, and 3sc in the last stitch of the chain.* Turn. =6
- start working at the bottom of the previous row: crochet 3 stitches, and crochet 3 more sc underneath the last stitch.
- You now have a row counting 12 stitches in total. =12
- 4sc, inc1, inc1, 4sc, inc1, inc1 =16
- 4sc, inc1, inc1, inc1, inc1, 12sc =24
- 5sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1, 5sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1, 1sc, inc1 =32
- 8sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1, 8sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1, 4sc, inc1 =40
- 10sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1, 10sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1, 6sc, inc1 =48
- 5 rows of single crochets. =48
- 10sc, dec1, 6sc, dec1, 6sc, dec1, 6sc, dec1, 24sc =44
- 1 row of single crochets. =44
- 8sc, dec1, 4sc, dec1, 4sc, dec1, 4sc, dec1, 24sc =40
- 1 row of single crochet =40
- 6sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 6cs, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1. =32
- 18sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1, 2sc, dec1. =28
- 4sc, dec2, 4sc, dec2, 4sc, dec2, 4sc, dec2. =20
- Start stuffing the shoe.
- 4cs, dec1, dec1, 4sc, dec1, dec1, dec1, dec1 =14
- dec1, repeat until the end of the row. =7
- Stuff the shoe a bit more, cast off, and close the hole with a sewing needle.
unless described otherwise you’re supposed to just crochet 1 stitch in 1 stitch of the previous row