An enveloping scarf front cardigan with a striking lace pattern, a shirttail hem, and pleated back detail. Front and collar section is all one piece worked from lower right front to lower left front. Front/collar section extends 3” below the back at each side.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Bust: 30 (34-38-42-46-50-54)”
- Length: 23½ (24-24½-25-25½-26-27-27½)”
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca 7 (7-8-9-10-10-11) 100 gr hanks
- Straight knitting needles sizes 7 / 4.5 mm and 8 / 5 mm, or size needed to obtain correct gauge
- 2 double pointed needles, size 7 / 4.5 mm
- Stitch marker