Strawberry Delight Blanket/Throw
Have you ever longed for those deliciously warm summer days, when nothing seems sweeter than that fresh-picked strawberry that just brought a huge grin to your face? Now you can bring that feeling of sunshine, happy babies, family picnics, pretty flowers, and of course—strawberry-induced joy—to every day with the Strawberry Delight Blanket. Lovingly designed with eye-popping 3D flowers and “garnished” with a beautiful strawberry with leaves pin, this blanket would be perfect for a summer-born baby or just anyone who deserves more sunshine in their life!
IMAGINE THIS: Crochet just first 2-3 pattern repeats for a fun and unusual scarf. Crochet it with cotton thread to turn it into eye-catching and delicate choker necklace or skinny scarf. Opt for wool or mohair yarn to make a neckwarmer, or even a cowl suitable for colder weather.
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Shown: Omega Sinfonia (100% cotton; 295 yd 270 m/3.5 oz 100 g): 5 skeins of #4 yellow (MC) and 2 skeins of #1 white (CC1).
Strawberry Pin: Thread weight (#0 Lace).
Shown: DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss (100% cotton; 8.7 yd 8 m): 1 skein of #470 lime green (CC2).
DMC Cotton Perle 5 (100% cotton; 27 yd 25 m/5 g): 2 skeins of #321 red (CC3), 1 skein each of #743 yellow (CC4) and #B5200 white (CC5).
Size D/3 (3.25 mm); steel hook size 7 (1.65 mm)
• 40” (102 cm) of 5/8” (15 mm) wide green satin ribbon (shown: Offray, item #1017)
• 1 size 3/8” (10 mm) ladybug button (shown: handpainted ladybug buttons by JHB)
• 28 size 8/0 E black glass beads (shown: premium Japanese glass beads by TOHO)
• 1 size 2” (50 mm) snap hair clip or 1” (25 mm) back safety catch bar
• 4 stitch markers
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
36” (92 cm) wide x 40” (102 cm) long
20 dc x 10 rows = 4” (10 cm) after blocking
Gauge is not critical for this design.
- This eBook involves crochet skills only. 22 pages, 4 photos, 10 crochet stitch diagrams, 2 tutorails, technical pages: Glossary, Conversion charts charts, Yarn Care Symbols, Yarn Substitution Chart.
COPYRIGHT: All graphics, template and photos are copyrighted. All rights reserved. Please be respectful of the designer’s rights to this pattern.
No portion of this work may be photocopied or reproduced by any means without written authorization from Alla Koval Designs.
Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
You are more than welcome to sell items made from AllaKovalDesigns™ patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: pattern is designed bywww.AllaKovalDesigns.com) but not required.